Course Objectives for MSc in Clinical Research
At the end of the program, the students will possess:
• A comprehensive understanding of the broad area of clinical research and issues associated with good clinical
practice, ethics and regulations, as well as analytical, project and team management techniques.
• A comprehensive foundation in the methods and rationale of clinical research in a relevant clinical research specialty area.
• The ability to acquire knowledge in the area of clinical research
• High level of analytical and problem solving skills using techniques acquired during the course
• A theoretical understanding of what needs to be done to apply this knowledge in the work environment
• Report writing skills in the general clinical research area and presentation skills in an area of relevant clinical specialty
• Sufficient preparatory knowledge for more detailed study in clinical research at the Masters level
Regulations for the M.Sc in Clinical Research:
A graduate in Health sciences [ Medicine, Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani ] or Life science graduates [ biotechnology, botany/zoology]